Farm Vehicles

Do we have your farm vehicles insured?  If so, and you have a K-tag on that vehicle you may be eligible for a premium discount on your insurance premium.  Send us a copy of the registration for that vehicle showing it has a K-tag and we will let you know how much the savings will be.  Motor Vehicle Administration states a K-tag allows you to drive 10 miles away from your farm premises.  So for those farm trucks that you use to run from one farm to another or only use a couple of times a year, i. e. hauling grain, corn to the granary,  hay or straw to sell, get a break on your insurance if you have a K-tag.

Pauline Brady

Account Manager


Posted in: annapolis insurance agency, auto insurance, car insurance annapolis, farm insurance, personal insurance

Sign up for the Newsletter

* = required field