Here is a list of available technologies that we think could help you protect your home, yourself and family:
- Smart smoke & carbon monoxide detectors – An alert is sent to a smart phone when an issue is detected.
- Smart water shut off valves – Use a smart phone to turn off the water. This can be done remotely to prevent damage.
- Smart home security system- An alert is sent to a smart phone as the system monitors activity.
- Smart thermostats – The smart phone can regulate the temperature from a remote location. If the temperatures drops and causes concerns regarding frozen pipes, the heat can be raised from the smart phone.
- Smart outlets – Use a smart phone to shut off power to a specific outlet to prevent fire losses.