1. SPEAK TO PEOPLE. There is nothing so nice as a cheerful word of greeting.
2. SMILE AT PEOPLE. It takes 72 muscles to frown, only 14 to smile.
3. CALL PEOPLE by name. The sweetest music to anyones’ ears is the sound of their own name.
4. BE FRIENDLY and helpful. If you would have friends, be a friend.
5. BE CORDIAL. Speak and act as if everything you do is a genuine pleasure.
6. BE GENUINELY interested in people. You can like almost everybody if you try.
7. BE GENEROUS with praise – cautious with criticism.
8. BE CONSIDERATE with the feelings of others.
9. BE ALERT to give service. What counts most in life is what we do for others.
10. ADD TO THIS a good sense of humor, a big dose of patience and a dash of
humility and you will be rewarded many fold.
Posted in: community