Since 1881, Henry Murray has been one of the most trusted independent insurance agencies in Annapolis. One of our specialities is insurance programs for the hospitality industry. We work with hotels, motels, inns and bed and breakfast operations throughout Annapolis and Maryland.
As an independent insurance agency, we can offer hospitality business owners multiple insurance products and help create a customized, comprehensive insurance program that fits their needs and budget.
Insurance Programs For Hospitality Businesses
Hotels and hospitality businesses have unique insurance needs. Contact us to meet with a hotel insurance specialist and find out which options are best for you:
- General Commercial Liability: Business liability insurance protects agains accidents and injuries, not limited to slip and fall, food borne illness, lawsuits and other business related liabilities.
- Property Insurance: Whether you operate a large scale hotel or bed and breakfast from your home, property insurance is essential to keeping your business running. Property insurance protects against fire, weather and other damages. Options are available to cover your building, equipment, furniture, fixture, signs, etc.
- Guest Property Insurance: Just as important as your own property is the property of your guests. Optional coverage is available to extend protection against damage or theft of guests’ property while on your premises.
- Employers Liability and Workers’ Compensation: There are a variety of insurance products available to protect business owners against claims from employees such as discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination and illegal alien allegations. Workers’ compensation insurance protects against employee related accidents and injuries.
- Business Income Insurance: Coverage is available to protect hospitality business owners from lost income due to business being suspended by a covered loss.