Henry Murray offers comprehensive insurance options for businesses in the real estate industry. Whether you own rental property, commercial real estate or broker real estate, we can offer you a variety of insurance products to protect your business.
Since 1881, we have served business owners in Annapolis and throughout Maryland with a high level of service. As an independent insurance agency, we represent multiple insurance companies, allowing us to offer business owners the most choice and flexibility.
Insurance Programs For Commercial Real Estate Owners
Henry Murray represents many commercial real estate business owners in Annapolis and throughout Maryland. Our insurance programs can be customized with specific coverage to meet the individual needs of each business.
Commercial Real Estate Insurance Options:
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Business Income Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
Rental Property Insurance
Whether you own multiple rental properties or operate a real estate property management company, you need to invest in property insurance. Homeowners Insurance won't cover properties that you rent out for income.
Rental Property Insurance Coverage is available for:
- Property & Dwelling
- Personal Liability
- Loss of Rental Income
Professional Liability Insurance (Errors & Omissions)
Professional Liability Insurance, also known as Errors & Omissions protects professional individuals such as realtors, property managers, architects and other real estate professionals from claims made against them by clients.
Real Estate Professional Liability Insurance can provide broad coverage to:
- Protect against claims of misrepresentation, violations of good faith, inaccurate advice, etc.
- Cover personal injury including libel and slander
- Cover punitive damages where allowed by law
- Cover expenses for legal fees and disciplinary proceedings
- Optional coverage for cyber network and security offenses