For more than 130 years, Henry Murray has offered comprehensive insurance options for restaurant owners and catering businesses. We have consistently been voted “Best Insurance Agency” in Annapolis because of the service we provide and choice we offer.
As an independent insurance agency, we can offer restaurant business owners multiple insurance products and help create a customized, comprehensive insurance program that fits their needs and budget. There are also special discounts available for Maryland Restaurant Association members.
Insurance Programs For Restaurants
Restaurants have unique insurance needs. Contact us to meet with a restaurant insurance specialist and find out which options are best for you:
- General Commercial Liability: Business liability insurance protects against accidents and injuries, not limited to slip and fall, food borne illness, lawsuits and other business related liabilities.
- Property Insurance: Whether you own or lease your building, property insurance is essential to keep your restaurant protected. Property insurance protects against fire, weather and other damages. Options are available to cover your building, equipment, furniture, fixture, signs, etc.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Commercial auto insurance is essential for restaurant businesses that handle catering and delivery orders. Coverage is available for vehicles that are owned by the business as well as employee owned vehicles.
- Business Crime Insurance: This type of protection is important for all types of businesses, but particularly for restaurants that handle large volumes of cash. Coverage protects against employee theft as well as crime or theft to the business itself and off-premise losses.
- Employers Liability and Workers’ Compensation: There are a variety of insurance products available to protect business owners against claims from employees such as discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination and illegal alien allegations. Workers’ compensation insurance protects against employee related accidents and injuries.
- Business Income Insurance: Coverage is available to protect restaurant owners from lost income due to business being suspended by a covered loss.